Here's the recipe to make our delicious truffles at home!
• In a small saucepan, add cream and place on medium heat. Warm until the cream is simmering and hot to the touch, but not to boiling point
• Immediately pour the warm cream over the chocolate and salt. Cover and leave to sit for 3-5 minutes. Then stir chocolate cream until smooth
• Transfer chocolate ganache to a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to set
• Sift cocoa powder into a separate bowl. Once the ganache has become firm, use a cookie scoop to spoon out roughly one level tablespoon of ganache per truffle. Roll using your hands
• Drop truffles into cocoa powder, roll until completely coated
• Store in the fridge